Monday, April 19, 2010

Mistaken Notions of the Ark of NoAh

It might look as if i am building an ark in a world that has never seen rain...
It might look as if i offer my other cheek when smitten by a fool and though the world offers a wide path of riches and glory i choose the narrow path...
My talk to you is that of another language...one commonly mistaken...
My world is backwards to you like a soul in the reflection of a mirror like the freedom that comes through the death of the Savior...but heed my words for there is a day that tarries not much longer a day that will bring understanding to my radical lifestyle.....
Please do not mistake my life and the words that come forth from my mouth as those who had misconceptions of NoAh's ArK....
I will build when there is no rain...
I will float when there is a flood...
But you will not be saved unless rendered by the blood!
There is One God, One Savior, and One Spirit
and His coming is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment